Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Polling the Electorate: What would you ask?

Recently,

I was "adopted" if you will, as a LearningTown.com mayor. In essence, I'll be working with a few other colleagues in helping the Masie sponsored community thrive.

That said, we mayors have our first task cut out for us. We are to develop a survey to provide to our prescribed group. Mine of course, being social networking / NextGen learning. So, in light of that, I thought I might ask my blog readers what survey questions they would enjoy asking those people in the NextGen / Social Learning world.

These can really be anything from: "where do you see social learning heading in the next 18 months?" to; On a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being disagree strongly and 5 being agree strongly, social networking / social learning is important to my organization's goals in the next 12 - 18 months.

Leave your favorite question or questions in the comments below!

Thanks for your help!

- Matt

No comments: